HPA Health Profile Assessment® Method
HPA is a one on one assessment the overpasses all inconvenients of on-line health screenings, bringing back the human factor into the process of helping people improve their lifestyle. In this respect, HPA fits into the most modern trend in health promotion.
An HPA consists of:
- Reviews your health habits: exercise, tobacco and alcohol use,
diet, symptoms, stress, perceived health, leisure time, etc.
- Gives you the opportunity to discuss your life habits with an authorized Health Profile Assessor.
- Creates awareness about your current health situation and risk factors.
- Empowers you to make changes towards improved health.
- Blood pressure
- Height and weight
- Skeletal wrist measurements
- Waist circumference
- Fat-free mass
- Healthy weight range (based on your individual body frame)
Goal: Discover your personal Oxygen Uptake and Fitness Status.
- Sub-max test (you will be working at 50% of your individual effort level).
- Duration: 6-12 minutes.
- Performed on a cycle ergometer.
- Safe and easy to complete.
Evaluation and Discussion
- Your Health Profile Assessor will evaluate your test results and explain them to you in a detailed discussion.
- Connections will be made between your life habits and current health status.
Your “Desired Health Profile” Form
- A useful tool for changing your life habits and becoming healthier.
- Provides an opportunity to set your personal goals.
- Encourages you to take responsibility for your own health.
- Guidance will be provided in order to obtain your desired results.
- Possibility to review results and measure your progress since your last HPA.
- Set new goals for the future.
- We recommend a follow-up within 3 – 6 months.
Learn more about the HPA Health Profile Assessment benefits.